Khamis, 6 November 2008

Freudian...a reply

I think i want to write in Manglish besides my English pun ala-ala je kekekeke

When I wrote about freudian regarding my fren, hehehe I thought he din realise la but I was wrong! I din mean to harm nor hurt u my fren, just tickle2 je...

He was so upset and pissed off ( I gez la) when I looked at his unsatisfied face huhuhu. He wanted me to clarify why I called him as freudian persona. Actually I got no correct and clear answer. Maybe this term came across my mind because:-

a) I think his life and thought are always be determined by his unconcious mind/spirit (haunted by evil ker? kakaka)

b) Too choosy and fussy. Mare ke? I felt that way coz sometime we can manage to solve a problemo and option just in one snap of finger kekeke (sekali petik jari je...) but u din do that way

c) Hehehe kadang2 Sigmund Freud ni bagi teori tak relevan gak, ada ke our life and future determined by our sexual drive! I dun mean my fren is determined by his sexual desire but sometime this GiFt from Allah is misused by us. It closed our mind to think positively huhuhu and for sure I din talk about my fren... I talk about Freud himself. So anyone who likes to use their own desire rather than their own 'aql, u are even to Freud who claimed his life (daily life) determined by sexual desire! Huhuhu I talk rubbish!

d) Last but not least, I like to call (assosiate) people with a spesel name and makes me easy to remember the person or event hehehe. I dun have any relevant answer daa... Enuff I think.
OOOO example yea? Here we go:-
Indera poyo - I think he is so annoying, though he WAS my good buddy.
Pian Alon - Hehehe refers to his awek, now his wife. (I think he is the best example of Freudian)
Keleq mata besaq - u can gez the meaning
Azrul hoarder - likes to keep things for nothing! So messy
Patah gila seks - likes to talk about sex hihihi last time I know about him, he got 2 children
etc etc etc

Sori my frens, this is my bad idea (attitude?) towards u guys hehehe
This is just an opinion from your cOmPuLsive fren huhu
I'm so sorry if my N3 hurts you...I miss u guys, long time we din contact each other

Tiada ulasan: