Sabtu, 23 Februari 2008

I like festivals and feasts

This picture was taken when me and family were having a kenduri doa selamat at my niece's stall. Family gathering makes you enjoy and fufilled.
I love my family... :)




Well, Malaysia is a colourful and multi-racial country. So we can enjoy visiting our friends' festivals and feasts. These pics taken during Diwali '07 with my friends at my idiot and good buddy, Nity. Nity's are you busy right now? I support in what you do... Fight for Malaysian rights. Malaysians need many persons like you.Go Nity go...I love Indian curry and food.
The smell and aroma haunt me everywhere, you know...




1 ulasan:

Che'gu Pezal berkata...

...ayoo pa ayooo ma...apa kes ni? gambor makan ja dari awal sampai sudah...sib beik sket ja dalam ni...tak termasuk koleksi g KFC mcD Umbai n Tomyam Klasik lagi nih...